[Wrap Up] 2015 Reading Challenge

In the beginning of this year, I said I won’t join too many challenge, since my 2014 reading challenge progress are sucks. But still, I can’t hold myself. Well, actually I only take challenge that I think would be easy to me, and maybe for some people six challenge are not too many. But this year also a difficult year, I guess. I know that sounds made up, and maybe the actual reason is I am too lazy.

The conclusion is, I am disappointed to myself. And now, I swear, next year I won’t join any reading challenge. Except Goodreads RC, I guess, and BBI read-a-long, and my Agatha Christie RC. Lol

So here is wrap up of all my challenge I’ve been joined this year. I don’t put down my ACRC because that is not only for this year.

New Authors Reading Challenge 2015 (15/15)

  1. Spellbinder – Helen Stringer (Jan)
  2. Misteri Taman Berhantu – Fita Chakra (Jan)
  3. Sorrow – Elsa Tamara Salsabila (Apr)
  4. The Rise of Majapahit – Setyo Wardoyo (Jun)
  5. The Night Gardener – Jonathan Auxier (Jul)
  6. The Monogram Murders – Sophie Hannah (Aug)
  7. Misteri Gua Jepang – Iwok Abqary (Aug)
  8. Brave New World – Aldous Huxley (Aug)
  9. Pride and Prejudice – Jane Austen (Sep)
  10. A Game of Thrones – George R. R. Martin (Oct)
  11. Trial by Fire – Rachel Roberts (Nov)
  12. Misteri Tambang Menggerung – Erlita Pratiwi (Nov)
  13. The Darkest Minds – Alexandra Bracken (Des)
  14. Hex Hall – Rachel Hawkins (Des)
  15. A Study in Scarlet – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (Des)


What an Animal Reading Challenge 2015 (11/6)

  1. Misteri Taman Berhantu – Fita Chakra (butterfly)
  2. Koala Kumal – Raditya Dika (koala)
  3. Bulan – Tere Liye (snow tiger)
  4. Harry Potter and Philosopher's Stone – J. K. Rowling (owl, three-headed-dog, unicorn)
  5. Ten Little Niggers – Agatha Christie (lizard)
  6. Misteri Gua Jepang – Iwok Abqary (monkey)
  7. Misteri Kota Lautan Api – Yovita Siswati (cat)
  8. A Game of Thrones – George R. R. Martin (direwolf, dragon)
  9. Trial by Fire – Rachel Roberts (wolf)
  10. Misteri Tambang Menggerung – Erlita Pratiwi (cat)
  11. Hex Hall – Rachel Hawkins (cat)

2015 Cloak and Dagger Mystery Reading Challenge (failed, 11/15)

  1. Misteri Taman Berhantu – Fita Chakra (Jan)
  2. Problem at Pollensa Bay – Agatha Christie (Feb)
  3. Ten Little Niggers – Agatha Christie (Mar)
  4. One, Two, Buckle My Shoe – Agatha Christie (May)
  5. Taken at the Flood – Agatha Christie (May)
  6. The Monogram Murders – Sophie Hannah (Aug)
  7. Misteri Gua Jepang – Iwok Abqary (Aug)
  8. Misteri Kota Lautan Api – Yovita Siswati (Oct)
  9. The ABC Murders – Agatha Christie (Nov)
  10. Misteri Tambang Menggerung – Erlita Pratiwi (Nov)
  11. A Study in Scarlet - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (Des)

Baca dan Opini Bareng BBI (failed, 6/24)

  1. Opini Bareng BBI: Ekspektasi
  2. Opini Bareng BBI: Karakter Tokoh Utama
  3. The Rise of Majapahit - Setyo Wardoyo
  4. Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
  5. Night of the Living Dummy III - R. L. Stine
  6. The ABC Murders – Agatha Christie

2015 Goodreads Reading Challenge (28/25)
  1. Spellbinder – Helen Stringer
  2. Misteri Taman Berhantu – Fita Chakra
  3. Koala Kumal – Raditya Dika
  4. Problem at Pollensa Bay – Agatha Christie
  5. Bulan – Tere Liye
  6. Night of the Living Dummy I - R. L. Stine
  7. Night of the Living Dummy II - R. L. Stine
  8. Harry Potter and Philosopher's Stone – J. K. Rowling
  9. Ten Little Niggers – Agatha Christie
  10. Detektif Conan Vol.1 - Gosho Aoyama
  11. One, Two, Buckle My Shoe – Agatha Christie
  12. Taken at the Flood – Agatha Christie 
  13. The Rise of Majapahit – Setyo Wardoyo
  14. The Night Gardener – Jonathan Auxier
  15. The Monogram Murders – Sophie Hannah
  16. Misteri Gua Jepang – Iwok Abqary
  17. Brave New World – Aldous Huxley
  18. Pride and Prejudice – Jane Austen
  19. Misteri Kota Lautan Api – Yovita Siswati
  20. Night of the Living Dummy III - R. L. Stine
  21. A Game of Thrones – George R. R. Martin
  22. Trial by Fire – Rachel Roberts
  23. The ABC Murders – Agatha Christie
  24. Misteri Tambang Menggerung – Erlita Pratiwi
  25. The Pictures of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde
  26. The Darkest Minds – Alexandra Bracken
  27. Hex Hall – Rachel Hawkins
  28. A Study in Scarlet – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My 2017 Wishlist

Max Havelaar - Multatuli

A Study in Scarlet - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Misteri Gurindam Makam Kuno - Yovita Siswati

Tampilan Baru