[March Wrap Up] 2015's Cloak & Dagger Reading Challenge

I barely didn't read any mystery book this month. Actually the only one mystery book i’ve read since the middle of this month is The Ice Princess by Camilla Lackberg. It took me a little longer to finished it because the book is not in my native language.

I wish I can finished it next month. Especially, on April I will have many free time, even there many exam too.

and about my opinion about this book so far. I thought Erica has an strange situation. I mean, she doesn't close to Alex again in long time, but everyone treat her like it was the most terrible accident in her life. But, its okay, i'm still can't wait to know what are really happen to Alex.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My 2017 Wishlist

Max Havelaar - Multatuli

A Study in Scarlet - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Misteri Gurindam Makam Kuno - Yovita Siswati

Tampilan Baru